The Madison, Canary Wharf
Located in prime Zone 2 location, the Madison stands at 187m tall, with unparalleled views over Canary Wharf’s iconic skyline.
For a limited time only, a selection of mid-floor apartments on reassignment are for sale at close to their 2015 prices.
Living In Canary Wharf
A high-powered, fast-moving area which looks
forward to an exciting future, Canary Wharf
has a vibrant energy which attracts those looking
to explore new ideas, embrace new fashions,
sample the latest culinary trends and enjoy all
the finer things in life.
The shopping centres at Canary Wharf are
a goldmine of brands, including Massimo
Dutti, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Thomas Pink,
Zara, The White Company, Waitrose,
Waterstones, Montblanc and Tiffany & Co.
Canary Wharf, easily accessible by rail, road, river and Underground, is the new business heart and soul of London. The Jubilee Line takes you straight to the West End, while the Docklands Light Railway provides direct access to the City. The new Crossrail link will further improve transport connections across the city.
Dotted among the glittering skyscrapers of Canary Wharf, you’ll find a vast selection of independent eateries, well-known favourites and world-class restaurants. Grab a working lunch at Iberica, or make it a night to remember at Roka.
Your Place. Your Space
A private Residents’ Club on the 16th floor,
The Highline Club is the perfect place to
socialise, do business or simply sit back and
relax whilst taking in the spectacular views
of Canary Wharf, the River Thames, the
City of London and beyond.
Tell Me More
There is a whole lot more about The Madison that we can tell you about.
Schedule an Introductory Call With us and One of our Experienced team members will contact you to share the project brochure, floor plans and availability.
if you would like to arrange a site visit, we can certainly set that up for you too.
With 2.6 metre floor-to-ceiling heights and
generous internal space, the design and layout of these superb apartments has been meticulously planned to ensure maximum daylight while taking advantage of the panoramic views.
Answers to Your FAQs
Where Is The Project Located?
The Madison is conveniently located near the heart of Canary Wharf, near the South Dock. It is a 2-minute walk to South Quay DLR Station, and a 12-minute walk to Canary Wharf Station, on the Jubilee Line.
What is the Ground Rent?
The ground rent at The Madison for 1 bedroom apartments is £500 per annum. 2-bedroom apartments will pay £600 per annum.
What is the payment schedule like?
Once you have decided on a unit, you will have to pay £2000 as a reservation fee and submit your required documents to the solicitors. 10% of the purchase price will be payable (via the solicitors) upon contract exchange within 21 days of reservation. The remaining 90% payment will be payable upon notice of completion given by the developer.
When is The Madison completing?
The Madison is completing in Q3 of 2020. Purchasers of an apartment will benefit from the UK Stamp Duty Holiday on this property.
What are the service charges?
Services charges are estimated at £6.15 per SQFT per annum.
Will I receive any warranty for this new property?
Yes, you can have a peace of mind when you purchase a property in this new development. Every apartment comes with a new 10 year LABC warranty.