Ultimate Guide to Buying London Property
Have you started searching for UK properties, but not sure of the steps for international buyers?
Searching for luxury London apartments?
Take a look at these featured apartments in top locations including Edgware Road, Marylebone, Fulham and Chelsea. This exclusive collection of premium homes is brought to you in association with Berkeley.
Featured Off-plan London Properties
As well as guiding you through the buying process, we can also recommend the best London properties to suit you. Whether you’re looking for capital appreciation, rental returns or a second home as a legacy for your children, we can help.
This luxury collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes overlook peaceful canal waterways and tree-lined promenades for the perfect balance of urban living.
- 1 bedroom apartments starting from £750,000
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- 3 minute walk to Imperial Wharf station and shops
- 8 minute walk to King’s Road
- Personalised interiors from choice of mood palettes
A new community on the banks of the River Thames, Fulham Reach residents are connected to every corner of the city from Hammersmith Underground station including South Kensington, Knightsbridge and Hyde Park.
- 1 bedroom apartments starting from £790,000
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available
- Estimated completion Q3 2023
- Payment plan available
The arrival of the Elizabeth Line will significantly reduce journey times: trips to Bond Street will take 11 minutes, Heathrow Airport 14 minutes and Canary Wharf 25 minutes.
- 1 bedroom apartments starting from £730,000
- 500 metres to Ealing Broadway Station
- 12 minutes by tube to Westfield Shopping Centre
- Elegant Art Deco façade with stylish and contemporary decor
- Open-plan, light-filled apartments
- Selected apartments completing before 31st March 2021
West End Gate
An oasis in the hustle and bustle of London, West End Gate’s simple elegance and classic London charm makes it one of London’s most desirable new projects.
- 1 bedroom apartments starting from £915,000
- 1 minute walk from Edgware Road station
- 13 minutes by tube to Bond Street
- 20 minute walk to Marylebone High Street
- Residents facilities including 24 hour concierge, gym, pool & spa
- Completion before 31st March 2021
FAQs ABOUT NEW LONDON APARTMENTS
Can foreign buyers buy a property in London?
Yes, the UK is very supportive of international investors. There are no limitations to overseas buyers. UK banks can loan to overseas buyers who require a mortgage and foreigners can also open a UK bank account.
What is Stamp Duty Land Tax?
This tax is paid on all home sales as a percentage of the property value. Until March 2021 there is a Stamp Duty holiday, with savings of up to £15,000
How much are legal fees?
Once you have appointed your solicitor, they will liaise with the seller’s solicitor to draw up contracts, as well as completing property checks. Usually starts from around £
Check out these reviews from first-time buyers just like you who bought a property with Chestertons Global New Homes